Terms & Conditions
We are STOORSTÅLKA. We do design by Sámis, for Sámi people, and equally cool souls.
We do world-wide delivery of all our products. This store is dedicated to sales of band weaving related products. If you want to buy any other STOORSTÅLKA products, please visit our international on-line store available at http://shop.stoorstalka.com
STOORSTÅLKA Head Office
SE-962 32 Jåhkåmåhkke, SÁPMI, SWEDEN
Corporate site: www.stoorstalka.com
Legal company name: STOORSTÅLKA AB
- $6.5 flatrate shipping with First Class mail for all orders under 4 lbs. For other shipping alternatives shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
- We deliver world-wide from our office in Jokkmokk, Sweden.
- This store at the domain bandweaving.com is dedicated for delivery to USA and Canada.
Import duties and taxes
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchse.
- We do not debit any tax, since we are located in Sweden – a EU member country. Orders with delivery address outside of EU is not taxable.
We offer the following payment options.
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express through Stripe payment gateway.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION RIGHTS
You have the right to cancel your purchase during the cooling of period, which is 14 days and begins the day you received the product or a substantial part of it. If you would like to cancel your purchase you should inform us in writing - preferably by email before returning the goods.
How do you cancel your purchase?
Return the product and let us know that you want to cancel the purchase. Do this in writing. You are required to keep the product in as good condition as when you received it. You may not use it, but of course, carefully examine it and try it. If the goods are damaged or lost because you're careless, you lose the cancellation right.
Returns are at your own expense unless the product is defective or if we have sent you the wrong product. Returns should be sent by letter or parcel. For exchanges, we will pay the new shipping cost from us to you.
We will, if you exercised your right to cancel the purchase, refund what you paid for the goods as soon as possible but within 30 days at the latest. You will have to pay the return costs when sending the item back, but we always pay the costs of sending substitute goods back to you.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
SE-962 32 Jåhkåmåhkke
The information you leave to us will be used for handling of orders and invoices, for marketing and for the purpose of our service to work as intended. We guarantee that no one else will use your information. We store information to be able to give you good service for recurring purchases. The information can also be used by us to send you special offerts from our store and newsletters if you choosen to let us do so.
We store the following information in our customers database:
- First and last name
- Company name if you are company customer
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Information about your previous and current order(s)
- The IP-address used when ordering
We will not leave your information to any third party. You have the right to receive the information we have stored about you and your purchases. If the information is incorrect, incomplete our mis-guiding we will correct them on your request.
Payments are always preformed through an encrypted connection (SSL). It is one of the safest means to protect your data from eavesdropping. We never store any card numbers or information about validity date etc.